Job Number: 21226
Pay Rate: $ 85000.00 - $ 125000.00
Senior Mechanical Engineer will be part of team focused on the design of low GWP commercial heat pump technology, in-house control systems, electrical engineering development and lab testing.
- Experience or exposure to larger thermal stratified storage systems with gird interconnectivity.
- Size and select mechanical components in order to expand product portfolio
- Provide detailed support in set-up and troubleshooting of test instrumentation
- Offer expert intelligence on refrigeration and vapor compression theories and practices
- Consult outside vendors to optimize equipment performance through modeling and simulations
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales departments to interpret and act on field product specifications to guide product development efforts
- Develop test plans for the new product designs in conjunction with the project team
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required
- 10+ years of product development experience with compressors, evaporators, heat exchangers, and control functionality
- Familiarity with data acquisition (DAQ) is a plus
- Experience with circuit analysis and optimization