Michigan, Lansing-East Lansing
We have been engaged by our client who is a Tier 1 automotive manufacturer to search for a Materials Scheduler for their Lansing, MI facility.
* Generates daily/weekly production schedules for multiple departments
* Maintains/adjusts daily schedule based on material availability and capacity
* Understands SAP
* Runs daily negative inventory report, investigates any discrepancies and makes appropriate adjustments as needed
* Ensures T4M system has been updated daily (production reporting, raw material receipts, etc) and runs MRP
* Maintains and updates press load capacity data
* Produces daily/weekly/monthly reports as required and distributes to staff
* Follows up with Customer Service, Senior Buyer, and production on any shortage issues.
* Monitors and maintains master files (part master, routings, structures, etc) as required
* Reconciles on-hand WIP inventories with system inventory levels to correct all errors and maintain system integrity
* Enters all labor, downtime and scrap from daily production reports
Initiates a /or analyzes overall WIP inventory for yield variances and discrepancies on a daily basis
* Shares responsibility for the accuracy of all inventories with the rest of the Materials Department
* Ensuring the principles of the 5S discipline (simplify, separate, sanitize, standardize and support) are supported and adhered to.