Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Spartanburg, SC 29303 US
- Manage the distribution of supplies throughout the plant
- Responsible for the financial performance of the warehouse, including effective payroll management, operational expense control, damage reduction, expedite reduction, and capital expenditures.
- Responsible for all storage, customer service, scheduling trucks, crisis management, and customer requirements.
- Provides direction and guidance over the warehouse to ensure the accuracy and timely picking and shipping of goods and acceptable level of high-quality performance is achieved.
- Directs support personnel as it relates to all projects or related work. Establishes performance requirements, clarifies responsibilities, conducts performance appraisals, and plans for individual employee improvement.
- Develops goals and metrics to achieve assigned or identified production goals.
- Directs supervisor work assignments and areas of responsibility. Monitors their progress in meeting directives and goals to ensure that warehouse operations are performed in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Proactively drives improved customer satisfaction through open communication with customers.
- Supports and drives ongoing change within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+years of materials planning/management or supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of automotive manufacturing experience
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience