Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Montague, MI 49437 US
- Collaborate on sales forecasts and Master Production Schedules.
- Communicate changes to customer orders and manufacturing orders promptly.
- Maintain a balanced inventory for a smooth product flow while minimizing costs.
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring timely product flow.
- Communicate any potential logistic issues that may impact customers.
- Record and report any issues with customer-supplied products.
- Monitor machine capacity and recommend utilization improvements.
- Develop and maintain efficient material plans aligned with customer needs.
- Provide schedules for workforce planning.
- Supervise and motivate your team, setting high-performance standards.
- Conduct performance reviews and evaluations in line with company policies.
- Manage the supply base to meet delivery expectations.
- Assist in selecting new suppliers as needed.
- Develop procurement strategies for quality materials at the lowest cost.
- Create, implement, and maintain compliant departmental policies.
- Continuously seek opportunities for process enhancement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of inventory control, manufacturing systems, supply chain management, and more.
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficiency in computer systems related to inventory, scheduling, and production control.