Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Master Data Specialist
Portage, MI 49002 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Master Data Specialist for a 12 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
The Master Data Specialist has responsibility for the facilitation and coordination activities around worldwide business (enterprise level) material and/or manufacturing master data and/or Quality Master Data. This role will act as a liaison with the SAP core team to ensure that the Master Data that is entered into the system adheres to the Global Standards. You will provide support in the area of identifying and entering material master data into SAP.
- Works with the appropriate teams to ensure proper controls/approvals through the engineering change (ECO) and Quality Systems are followed.
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field preferred, a minimum of 2-3 year of experience in SAP, Manufacturing or Material Master Data, Production, Materials, Project Management, and applicable software applications within an FDA regulated industry preferred.
- You will also bring:
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of Macros.
- Medical device products and processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ERP systems and integration
- Quality Systems