Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Saginaw, MI 48602 US
Our Client, a Public Utility that provides natural gas and electricity to the majority of Michigan's 10 million residents is seeking a talented and self-driven individual for needs serving in the role of Marketing Coordinator.
Our clients marketing organization is responsible for the data sciences, voice of the customer, marketing strategy and go-to-market plans required to achieve business goals such as customer satisfaction and product growth. This includes customer data, advanced analytics, research, product and experience marketing strategy, and customer communications to support those strategies. Our client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist the Product Marketing Manager in the deployment of our Product Marketing Strategies that deliver product growth and world-class customer experiences that will yield high customer satisfaction. I
- Assist in on-time execution of marketing activities to include advertising, direct marketing, sales promotions, events, sponsorships, etc.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager and agencies on the development of Go-To-Market plans, Communications Plans, Creative & Messaging Concepts aligned to the products' value proposition, goals and brand guidelines.
- Work closely with agency partners and Product Owner groups in execution of marketing activities.
- Development of reports and presentations of post campaign analysis to include recommendations when applicable.
- Entry, coordination, review, and trafficking of marketing projects in the Company's project management system.
- Submission and coordination of identified research or data requests to include gathering of required business information.
- Compiling and processing of financial information such as invoices and budget spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Business, or related field or applicable work experience.
- 2-5 years of overall relevant work experience.
- Excellent program/project management skills, and proven experience in marketing communications and coordination of creative content.
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results.
- Superior analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate and independently take the initiative to solve problems.