Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Leesburg, VA 20175 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Downstream Marketing Associate for a 12 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Downstream Marketing Associate will focus reviewing 700+ Marketing BOM's to remove obsolete parts and/or retire the entire BOM in the system to ensure they will no longer be transacted.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Additional needs as they arise for ensuring the clear and concise messaging and support of go-forward brands as it relates to marketing materials updates, removals, and creation, BOM creations, obsoleting SKUs, transactions, field communication, etc.
- Timely approvals and tracking of work completed / progress is a critical need.
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily guidance is preferred.
- Years of experience 2-5 years.
- Product marketing, required.
- Collateral development, required.
- Medical device, high preferred
- Extremely important that the worker has strong attention to detail! Will be entering and cross referencing 1,000's of SKU's.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Required Excel intermediate (vlookup pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Day to Day: Excel, Cross checking 1,000's of SKU's !!, Working with cross functional teams.
- Will be following up on many jobs to confirm if closed out.
- Entering jobs in a designs software program.