Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Manufacturing Test Technician
Ashaway, RI 02804 US
* Recommend changes in test procedures and test specifications to improve performance and functional testing of production or prototype components.
* Set up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model per test procedures.
* Assist engineers in troubleshooting of failed production or prototype components under their direction and guidance.
* Draw on expertise from Mechanical and Electronics Engineers, where needed, to assist with relevant parts of the project.
* Responsible for following product test procedures, equipment operation and sound safety practices as documented in the company's quality system manual.
* Promote cordial relationships and foster and maintain a favorable business profile with customers, suppliers, co-workers, industry and professional associations, government agencies and the local community.
* Employee must be eligible for a US Secret Clearance
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
* US Secret Clearance