Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Wyoming, MI 49508 US
- Make adjustments and recommendations for temperature, material, mechanical and manual processes and systems to enhance manufacturing and maintenance efficiencies
- Assist with ongoing projects and the maintenance of tools, equipment, and machinery; design and engineer new products
- Assist with training new employees to work standards and Quality Objectives utilizing teamwork and positive attitude
- In conjunction with sales staff, provide support and liaison with Customer's Engineering and Design personnel
- Prepare product and process feasibility studies and all other documentation required to support customer expectations
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Manage new product tooling programs and supervise tooling try-outs and sample and trial preparation for new processes
- Use mechanical ability to adjust production equipment to enhance manufacturing efficiencies
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer's procedures and instructions are followed to keep production equipment operational.
- Training will be provided for the following if needed: APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA
- Adhere and enforce company policies and procedures
- Participate in problem resolution, identify quality concerns, and communicate with departments with the facility
- Contribute to a work environment free from harassment, where fairness, equity and nondiscriminatory practices are standard
- 2+ years of automotive manufacturing experience
- Plastics experience
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Associate's degree, Bachelor's preferred