Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Manager, Program Management
Detroit, MI 48207 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
- Program planning - driving program implementation roadmap design and overseeing the creation of detailed initiatives.
- Establish effective program governance and standardized ways of working for the transformation program.
- Act as the single source of truth for tracking and reporting progress, along with project costs & timelines, against the project plan both bottom-up and top-down between leadership and project team(s).
- Manage day-to-day operations of rigorous project management tracking; identify, use, and customize best-in-class project management methodologies, standards, and tools/templates.
- Managing cross team coordination, coordination, integration, resolution of issues, and communication both within and between the project teams and/or stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Ideate with initiative owners on mitigation steps against risks identified; ensure mitigation steps are executed.
- Manage the change request process, coordinate with relevant stakeholders affected by the change, assess the cost/timeline impact, and gain approval from leadership.
- Capture learnings and best practices and share them across initiative workstreams.
- Manage direct reports.
- 7 years of progressively more responsible experience in project management.
- Previous experience in healthcare project management at a highly complex organization, or related prior experience within the healthcare industry, is strongly preferred.
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field required; Master's Degree in related field strongly preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to make competent, independent decisions.
- Ability and proficiency in the use of computers and Company standard software specific to the position.
- Demonstrated success in implementation and the ability to drive progress on goals with other key stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in project management and is a strong people leader with experience in elevating the capabilities and performance of teams.
- Experience managing a PMO office
- Experience in managing the complete lifecycle of a project with project teams
- Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning
- Line management or team leader experience
- Demonstrated diplomatic ability to build relationships and influence others at all levels of the business
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
- Experience in program and project-level financial management