Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Spring Lake, MI 49456 US
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily work and schedules of the Maintenance Technicians and Electricians on your assigned shift. Your role will involve developing and implementing a comprehensive maintenance strategy to ensure maximum equipment operational availability and working with the Facilities Manager to maintain and distribute work orders.
Not only will you have the opportunity to utilize your leadership skills and technical expertise in this role, but you'll also be a part of a company that values continuous improvement and encourages its employees to think outside the box. Our client has a collaborative and supportive culture, offering ongoing professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career.
If you're ready to take on a new challenge and be a part of a leading organization in the mobility industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Maintenance Supervisor. Don't miss out on the chance to make a real impact - apply now!
- Supervise Maintenance Mechanics, Electricians, and Controls Technicians
- Develop work schedules and approve timecards
- Develop and implement overall Maintenance Strategy (PM, PdM, condition monitoring, etc.) and ensure maximum equipment operational availability
- Review content and frequency of PM and PdM
- Ensure that safe work instructions are developed and followed
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with all environmental and health and safety requirements
- Maintain and distribute work orders from the CMMS
- Work directly with Technicians to troubleshoot and identify failures
- Train Technicians and integrate cross training of different skill sets
- Identify potential issues with upgrades and new equipment and develop countermeasures
- 5 years of maintenance experience, preferably in a manufacturing facility
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of TPM, CMMS, and reliability tools
- Working knowledge of PLC, robot control, and related automation
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering prints
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Ability to write routine reports, business correspondence, and manuals
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and employees at all levels
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Project management skills