Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Black Creek, GA 31308 US
Impact Business Group is partnering with our High-End Firearm Manufacturer in Black Creek GA on a Contract2Hire Position.
As the Maintenance Helper, you will be responsible for the functions outlined below:
- Responsible for demonstrating commitment to and leadership of environmental health and safety principles, policies and procedures.
- Work directly with Maintenance Lead in overall operation and repair of the facility and production equipment
- Perform a wide variety of semiskilled maintenance work to maintain structures, electrical systems, heating systems, plumbing, machine repair, hydraulics, refrigeration, fill secondary oil containers, handle the removal of steel and aluminum chips, utilize floor scrubber to keep floor clean, clean equipment and the floor around the machine, etc.
- Perform semiskilled maintenance work relating primarily to production equipment, including electrical, plumbing, machine repair, hydraulics, pneumatic, etc.
- Help in Install, teardown, and re-locate a variety of equipment
- Assist with Troubleshooting, operate and repair equipment
- Understands health and safety issues and insures all safety procedures are followed by assignee
- Maintain work order records, through assigning and closing
- It is essential the employee reports to work on time on scheduled workdays and maintains good work attendance
- It is essential the employee work scheduled mandatory overtime hours
- Job rotation is required, where applicable and provide superior customer service at all times
- Participates in the company's efforts to continuously improve in Safety, 6S, Quality, Delivery and Productivity.
- Expected to be a contributor to the company standards on high integrity, safety, fair and equitable treatment and a positive work environment
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate or necessary by management.
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting and bending throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, to include working in and around machinery, exposure to noise and chemicals, lights/lasers, etc.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment as required by your position and/or Company policy.