Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Maintenance Electrician (1st shift)
Wyoming, MI 49508 US
- Detects malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers, such as machine repairer, maintenance and tool maker, maintenance, to diagnose malfunction.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices, using hand tools.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards, using electronic test equipment and hand tools.
- Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
- To ensure that all new tooling is adequately safeguarded before it is put into service.
- Licensed Master or Journeyman Electrician in the state of Michigan
- Proficient in reading wire schematics
- Ability to understand PLC and CPU on machinery
- 2+years of electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment