Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Reading and understand mechanical drawings, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical schematics.
* Problem solve with a team.
* Good mechanical skills with a focus on safety and quality.
* Maintain a steady pace working in a manufacturing environment with bending, kneeling, and climbing a ladder.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs as required.
* Able to work in teams and individually
* Able to provide own hand tools suitable for the job. (A list of those recommended will be provided).
* Computer knowledge to be able to navigate network folders and Solidworks viewer to assist in the mechanical assembly.
* Forklift and crane experience is highly desired.
* Able to read blueprints
* Experience with pnuematics and hydraulics