Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for an Logistics Clerk for a 12 month + Contract to Hire opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Shift is Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:00pm
Involved in various aspects of raw material and finished goods handling. This includes but is not limited to: processing International and Domestic return sales orders, handling of returned items from shipping carriers, picking of material, packing of customer orders, processing receipts of new materials from suppliers, cycle counting inventories, and performing inventory maintenance through system transactions.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Processing returns, performing inventory transactions in business system for discrepant material.
- Processing material through decontamination area.
- Picking materials for external customers loaner/evaluation needs.
- Auditing and packaging customer orders and/or serviced items for shipment.
- Evaluate returned material for Return to Inventory (RTI) processing.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Material put away from vendors, customer returns and production.
- Filling Kanbans with raw materials.
- Performing Cycle Counts.
- Operate equipment and tools where applicable; i.e.: pallet jack, RF scanner, Fed Ex processor
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a related materials control position in a warehouse/distribution environment or a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with computerized manufacturing systems related to material control practices, configuration, engineering change systems, and production process flows
- Familiar with concepts of Visual Control systems (5S)
- Intermediate computer skills with ERP systems, Excel, and Word
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in teamwork and cross-functional process development
- Effective communication skills