Legal Administrative Coordinator
Michigan, Kalamazoo-Battle Creek
Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for a Legal Administrative Coordinator for a 8 Month Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Responsible for the effective planning and timely completion of tasks and responsibilities which support ethical and compliant business practices within scope of role. These responsibilities primarily support our clients Compliance Informatics team relating to the design, configuration, testing and deployment of legal and compliance applications and may include general tasks associated with the Corporate Compliance Team (globally based) and the Legal & Compliance broader team. These tasks may include creating reports to assist management
1. Responsible for developing strong relationships throughout area of responsibility to foster an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance.
2. Responsible for supporting the consistent implementation and effectiveness of applicable procedures, systems and processes.
3. Maintains current working knowledge of applicable Corporate Policies and Procedures, industry guidance and country, state/provincial or local laws.
4. Makes recommendations to Compliance Leadership with regard to the development or revision of existing policies, procedures or systems to attain high levels of performance and build competitive advantage.
5. Seeks to drive continuous improvement within scope or responsibility.
6. Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct by notifying Compliance Leadership within one business day.
7. Makes decisions of minimal to moderate impact in the area of responsibility.
8. Seeks to consistently meet or exceed stakeholder and customer needs without compromising Corporate Policies, procedures, industry guidance and country, state/provincial or local laws.
9. Effectively plans and implements a broad variety of tasks related to area of responsibility that include:
a. Technology project specific tasks, such as,
Coordinating data migration, data entry, data validation, document upload, etc.
Completing data entry, data migration, and similar tasks supporting system deployments or effective usage
Gathering and uploading / facilitating upload of documents needed for effective system usage
Identifying and correcting or coordinating the correction of incorrect data in software applications
Completing and / or facilitating user acceptance testing using scripts developed by others
Preparing system performance metrics which may involve generating reports or gathering data and developing specific system reports related to
Support requests received, resolved, etc. To include categorization and percentages
System process inefficiencies, for example, process checkpoints and duration to complete each
Assorted system support activities, such as
Scheduling meetings involving multiple time zones, generating agendas, taking and distributing meeting minutes, etc.
Assisting business users to complete system enhancement request forms in sufficient detail for the Informatics and IS teams to evaluate request
Perform related work as assigned by the Senior Director, Legal and Compliance Informatics.
High school diploma, some college preferred
Moderately to highly proficient in Microsoft office suite of business applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
Training in software design, configuration, testing, or user experience preferred
2 4 years work experience
Perceived as competent with developing professional demeanor
Plans and completes work of moderate complexity in a timely and thorough manner with minimal rework
Works under general supervision and instruction of management with minimal direction required
Strong attention to detail and effectiveness in organizing and managing large quantities of information and documents
Possesses and practically applies advanced knowledge skills / abilities within function
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Problem solving / analytical skills.
Must work well in a team environment
Takes the initiative to find solutions and create process improvements
Basic understanding of budgets and expense management
Download our mobile app today to stay up to date with all our job opportunities. Http://onelink.To/impactapp