Our staffing firm is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in materials, plastics, metals, heat treatment, and metallurgy, and will be comfortable traveling up to 50% of the time to engage with potential clients.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the metals industry
* Identify potential clients through cold calls, email outreach, and networking events
* Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients
* Collaborate with the technical team to provide clients with accurate information and solutions
* Manage the sales process from lead generation to closing deals
* Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
This opportunity can really develop your career and set you apart. Current territories are new and unclaimed through the entire US - and depending on your drive can put your vertical to the top. With previous years sales hitting 383% as the company begins developing it's Global footprint here in the U.S. Differentiators are strong with technologies 50% more advanced than leading competitors - this is an excellent opportunity to be employee #2 and right-hand to the drivers seat.
If you are a driven individual with a passion for sales and a strong background in the materials industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with a diverse group of clients, expand your skills, and grow your career in the staffing industry.