Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Lead Customer Service Representative
Portage, MI 49002 US
Either 9:30am to 6:30pm or 10:30am to 7pm Shift - 1st 3 weeks of training will be 8am - 4:30pm - CANDIDATES MUST BE FLEXIBLE ON SHIFT
- Answers incoming requests through a multichannel system which include but are not limited to inbound phone and inbound email order entry, order status and trouble shooting of products.
- Follow standardized process to ensure 100% quality for all orders.
- Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with client specifications.
- Understands, interprets and explains detailed information of printed material and processes.
- Prioritizes and identifies activities and tasks, adjusting priorities when appropriate.
- Maintain continual positive attitude, builds relationships and fosters teamwork.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities/projects and assist in any additional team/organizational projects as required.
- Flexibility in responding to new and rapidly changing situations and environment.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how decisions impact customers and markets.
- Participates in the creation and continuous improvement of standardized work.
- 1-2 years of experience required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Must have Skills:
- 1. Analytical-experience working with data to solve problems and develop processes
- 2. Organized
- 3. Communication (customer service orientation)
- 4. Experience with Microsoft Office
- 5. Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and various functions