Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Lead Customer Service Representative
Portage, MI 49002 US
Shift will be 9:30am to 6pm or 10:30am to 7pm
- Answers incoming requests through a multichannel system which include but are not limited to inbound phone and inbound email order entry, order status and trouble shooting of products. .
- Follow standardized process to ensure 100% quality for all orders.
- Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with client specifications.
- Understands, interprets and explains detailed information of printed material and processes.
- Prioritizes and identifies activities and tasks, adjusting priorities when appropriate.
- Maintain continual positive attitude, builds relationships and fosters teamwork.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities/projects and assist in any additional team/organizational projects as required.
- Flexibility in responding to new and rapidly changing situations and environment.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how decisions impact customers and markets.
- Participates in the creation and continuous improvement of standardized work.
- 1-2 years of experience required
- Prior understanding of customer service and order entry preferred
- Must have Skills:
- 1. Analytical-experience working with data to solve problems and develop processes
- 2. Organized
- 3. Communication (customer service orientation)
- 4. Experience with Microsoft Office
- 5. Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and various functions