Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Lead Customer Service Representative (8am - 4:30pm)
Portage, MI 49002 US
8am - 4:30pm Shift
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals.
- Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
- Pre-sale: Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production and shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Post-sale: Responds to customer inquiries (RMA, status, delivery, etc.).
- Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
- 1-2 years of experience required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Must have Skills:
- 1. Analytical-experience working with data to solve problems and develop processes
- 2. Organized
- 3. Communication (customer service orientation)
- 4. Experience with Microsoft Office
- 5. Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and various functions