Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Laboratory QA Specialist (1st Shift)
Cary, IL 60013 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Laboratory QA Specialist for a 6 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
Prepares reagents and solutions used for routine and non-routine analyses, such as buffers, diluents, and culture media.
- Responsible for login and disposal of QC samples.
- Responsible for stocking laboratory supplies.
- Performs laboratory maintenance activities including but not limited to equipment preventative maintenance, calibration, disposal of waste, and cleaning laboratory areas.
- Performs laboratory glassware cleaning and stocking activities.
- Performs routine and non-routine analysis for raw materials, in-process solutions, stability, and finish goods including, but not limited to identification testing, pH, appearance, taste, physical, and smell testing.
- Supports environmental monitoring and pharmaceutical water testing programs.
- Performs other laboratory operations activities as needed.
Minimum Requirement: Associate degree with 1-3 years of related industry experience. Bachelor's degree required to convert to Direct Hire
- 1-3 years working in a GxP laboratory environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
- Experience performing analytical chemistry data review.
- Experience working in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) or other cGxP environments.
- Experience with common laboratory equipment such as autoclaves, balances, graduated cylinders, etc.
- Experience using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)