Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Land O Lakes, FL 34638 US
Our client, a Veteran Owned Small Business located just north of Tampa Florida, in Land O Lakes. Our key competitive advantage is a long history of supplying highly reliable electrical power conversion products and power engineering designs that are unique to our customers' requirements
Our Client is a proven technology leader in power conversion designs. We manufacture highly reliable, ruggedized power supplies and backup power (Uninterruptible Power Supply) products for military, aerospace, industrial and commercial power applications.
We are a rapidly growing company offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement in a positive work environment.
- Pick materials listed for work orders and record component material information (e.g., part number, lot number) on batch records.
- Handle materials in accordance with appropriate storage conditions (room temp, etc.).
- Perform kit inspections for completeness prior to release to production.
- Print and apply kit labels to materials per applicable SOPs and batch record instructions.
- Use data base system to transact material movement to maintain accurate inventory levels and correct material status.
- Pull finished kits from available inventory and stage for transfer to production.
- Communicate concerns, issues, and status of specific kits with the Materials Manager and team.
- Adhere to safe working Practices.
- Follow all safe work practices, policies, and processes.
- Follow established SOP's, work instructions/job-aides, and best practices related to material handling.
- Back up for receiving as required.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Materials Manager.
- 1-2 years of manufacturing, warehouse, and/or distribution experience.
- 6-12 months of kitting/inventory control experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work well independently and in the context of team environments.
- Ability and willingness to train new and existing employees on material handling and performing kitting processes.
- Willing to work OT and weekends as scheduled.