Junior Sales Associate
Florida, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Cl
Currently Seeking a JUNIOR Sales Associate (Technology)
This position is responsible for outbound calling, obtaining leads and establishing new business. As required, this position will assist in supporting customer relations for the existing customer base. Will deploy /use brochures, flyers line cards and any other means provided to market the company for acquiring new business.
* Review leads provided and give input along with written reports as to the outcome.
* Review any Customer Support issues that are assigned and perform follow-up as needed or directed.
* Assist Customer Support Team as needed.
* Monitor new sales by dollars and prepare reports that define the increase or reduction of sales for all new business; utilize this data to assist in projections for the year to come.
* Follow up on all open and/or potential orders.
* Ability to interact, work effectively with others at different levels of the organization and be a participative team member.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, while remaining focused and carrying out tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
* Organized, detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy as this individual will come in contact with complex and sensitive documents.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience: 2 years experience and/or previous training/certification in related disciplines preferred