Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Jr. Data Center Engineer
Grand Rapids, MI 49525 US
- Data Center Engineer experience
- Worked on new Data Center project installations
- MS Office Products
As a project team member, responsible for assigned project tasks, as well as schedules, change control, and project-related status reports. Coordinates work with team members, as required, to ensure successful delivery of all technical aspects of assigned projects.
Participates in the operational support for assigned systems, including the creation of written support documentation, and facilitates knowledge transfer between teams and individuals involved in support.
Collaborates with support teams to troubleshoot and resolve escalated Incidents and problems, using established IS procedures for problem and situation management. Participates in the creation of relevant technical and support documentation.
Maintains knowledge of end-user devices, networking concepts (such as TCP\IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP), Windows Server and Desktop platforms, Enterprise Directories, storage subsystems, and relational databases.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
2 years of experience - Required
- In systems engineering (designing, implementing, and supporting system and infrastructure services)