Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
International Field Service Engineer (Remote)
Bethlehem, PA 18017 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for interfacing with customers to determine issues, diagnosing and repairing various systems on the equipment, monitoring equipment performance, and maintaining a clean and safe working area. This role will also involve the use of on-board diagnostics and precision testing instruments, as well as the disassembly, repair, and reassembly of equipment using hand and power tools.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems, as well as experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and CNC equipment operation. You should also have excellent communication, problem-solving, and documentation skills, and be able to work independently or as part of a team. The ability to travel internationally and hold a clean driver's license is also required.
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role with a top-notch company, apply today to join their team as a Field Service Engineer!
- Interface with our customers to determine the issue(s) at hand.
- Perform diagnosis of the various systems when the problem(s) occur.
- Perform repairs based on diagnosis to return the equipment back into operational state.
- Monitor the performance of the equipment to ensure a successful repair.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- Installation and run-off of new equipment.
- Understanding of mechanical systems and parts.
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems and components and CNC equipment operation.
- Ability to operate various hand and power-tools.
- Fabrication skills such as welding, cutting, grinding, drilling, tapping.
- Communication and problem solving as well as reporting and documentation skills.
- Interpretation of schematics (hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical) and blueprints for assembly or specifications.
- Work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to be in the field for sustained periods of time if needed.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Clean drivers license.