Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Intern - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Grand Rapids, MI 49546 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Internship will be open to full-time students currently enrolled in and pursuing a degree from an accredited school.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone calls to prospective and current candidates
- Proactively work to set up phone screens with candidates for prospective roles
- Work closely with recruiting department to ensure an exceptional candidate and client experience
- Apply sourcing methods to include, but not limited to job boards and search engines, and/or other business/social media sites, referral generation, sourcing events and campaigns, job fairs, and various networking events.
- Partner with recruiters to develop, implement, and complete recruiting and sourcing strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of candidates for hard-to-fill roles.
- Conduct research via various channels to pinpoint passive candidates (ie. candidates who may not actively be on a job search).
- Communicate with passive candidates making them aware of the opportunities at Volvo Group, determining potential interest, and conducting a brief initial screen via email, phone, and video calls to qualify them for the role.
- Assist recruiters in reviewing and updating ATS (applicant tracking system) to ensure requisition reflects sourcing activity.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and dependable
- Currently enrollment in an undergraduate program in applicable major
- Computer proficiency, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Webenabled applications, required
- Must be a self-starter, with ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to commit to at least 40 weekly hours to the internship during the summer.
- Preferred majors: Business, Communications, Marketing and Human Resources