Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Identity Management Contractor
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Who you are
* Experienced in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and building integrations between tenants and domains to share identities and resources.
* Passionate about both security and user experience.
* In-depth knowledge of IAM in a global enterprise environment (preferably in a company with international locations).
* Strong PowerShell scripting abilities.
* Relevant industry and security certifications preferred such as Microsoft SC-300 Identity & Access Administrator, MCSE Windows Server certifications, CompTIA Security+, etc.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years of IAM experience in an enterprise environment. Specific experience designing Active Directory architecture including hybrid environments, multiple domains, and forest trusts, OU structures is a plus.
* Experience with any of the following technologies strongly preferred:
o Azure AD including cross-tenant trusts (B2B), guest access, APIs, and authentication methods.
o Active Directory including GPOs, RBAC, DNS, etc.
o Non-Microsoft SSO configuration (OneLogin especially).
o Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online and Teams especially).
o Password management tools.
o MFA deployment.
* Knowledge of IAM security best practices and standards including CIS, NIST, etc.
* Experience with Service Now a plus, especially if experience leveraging Service Now for automation tasks.
* Experience with SAP HCM module a plus.