Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
IT Technical Analyst
Portage, MI 49002 US
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Supports and maintains software-as-a-service (SaaS) and enterprise wide applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of data for internal department planning and activities.
- Performs basic configuration, setup, and updating of application, including table definitions and access control.
- Enters and ensures validity of data entered into established tables, fields and system databases.
- Builds and produces reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of business management and staff.
- Sets up user accesses and trains users on application.
- Recommends changes in applications development, maintenance and system standards.
What you need
- Experience working until time constraints (short turnaround times and tight deadlines)
- Minimum of 2 year experience with PowerBI, SalesForce, or Azure DevOps preferred
- Excellent organizational/communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in PC skills working with large datasets (Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents)
- Ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, and produce consistent high-quality work
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration and persuasion