IT Infrastructure Manager
Currently seeking a strong IT Infrastructure Manager.
The Infrastructure Manager will manage the entire team' s day-to-day operations which include: help desk, infrastructure administration, security, and the development of training plans and setting team objectives.
The position is responsible for managing and maintaining the computing and telecommunications infrastructure throughout the company as well as providing a reliable and responsive desktop environment and ensuring Disaster Recovery processes and procedures.
* Responsibility for all computing and network systems including: Microsoft Exchange/Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, Hyper-V and VMWare hosts, Storage Area Networking, Physical and Virtual Windows Servers, Thin Client and Desktop Support, Switches and routers as well as underlying infrastructure technologies. *
* Bachelor s degree in management information systems/CIS
* Minimum of 8 years overall experience in Information Technology.
* Minimum of 3 years in an IT Lead position or management role.
* Must possess knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop technologies.
* Must possess knowledge of servers and desktop virtualization technologies.
* Hands-on working knowledge of networking products to include switches, routers, firewalls and the use of TCP/IP protocols.
* Strong supervisory and team building skills required.
* Strong oral and written communication skills in addition to superior customer service skills in order to serve customers at all levels of the organization.