Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Norfolk, VA 23502 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
- Assist as requested to solve complex issues that do not lend themselves to conventional solutions and mentor other associates in creative problem-solving.
- Evaluate business requirements for enterprise business application integration within assigned area(s) and partner with the business area(s) to understand and define user requirements.
- Consult with associates in the business area(s) and/or research existing system documentation or procedures.
- Use a variety of analytical techniques (i.e., query development, data modeling, workflow analysis, program code analysis) and/or brain-storming sessions to research and analyze business implications; document the results of analysis activities and make recommendations based on the results of analysis and information from business areas.
- Lead and develop testing and ensure documentation of test results; follow SOX auditing guidelines for application development, testing, and implementation and maintain SOX documentation as required.
- Create, modify and maintain and schedule reports or procedures using various report writing tools. Identify areas of potential risk and communicate such to the appropriate business areas/associates/management.
- Participate in meetings with business users, communicate with project teams, and interface with cross-functional areas throughout the organization to devise systems that achieve business objectives.
- Lead project teams and/or provide guidance and training to end users.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best IT/Business Systems Analysis practices; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes.
- May perform testing, assist with data setup and perform business operations for application implementation or business process development.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Three years of Business and/or Information Technology experience.
- Must have IT technical knowledge.
- Prior Business or IT experience or knowledge within a wholesale/retail environment preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with various levels within the organization, including executive management, business areas, and IT technical functions.
- Strong organization, prioritization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have good project management.
- Ability to provide training or guidance to end users, and good presentation skills.
- Must have technical and business knowledge to resolve complex questions and issues and have the ability to engage in projects with variety and complexity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and basic knowledge of SQL.
- May require occasional travel (up to 5%) based on department and customer needs.