Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Battle Creek, MI 49014 US
- Data-Driven - You'll report on HR metrics as needed, perform personnel file maintenance, and administer leaves of absence.
- Drive Efficiency - We want the facility to operate at peak efficiency, so you'll contribute to efficient operations and maintain labor relations by accurately scheduling employees according to the plant's collective bargaining agreements.
- Collaboration is Key - You'll have the chance to be 'hands-on' by partnering with Shift Operations to process production paperwork, conduct investigations, issue attendance disciplines, and research grievances and complaints.
- Set the Pace - Getting new employees off to a great start sets the pace. You'll prepare training materials and maintain documentation for new hire orientations, safety training, and job-specific training.
- Agility - Working in a 24/7 manufacturing environment is fluid, and your ability to adjust to changes is crucial.
- Administrative Support - Support Plant projects and events as needed.
- Experience in a human resources department
- Experience in a union environment
- 2+ years' experience in a unionized manufacturing environment
- Experience reading and understanding collective bargaining (union) agreements
- Experience scheduling production employees in a manufacturing environment
- HS Diploma