Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Global Trade Data Analyst
Portage, MI 49002 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Global Trade Analyst for a 6 Month + Contract to Hire Opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
This role has the potential to be converted into a full time role and the scope of the assignment would be for 6 months. Client is looking for a 4 year degree if the chance to convert works out with this candidate.
- Analyze data (multiple sources - Divisional Quality System, Government reporting website, other internal data systems
- Responsible for record keeping - managing FTP site and doc storage database (loading and pulling files on a global level)
- Power BI usage - creation and management of Power BI metrics and the raw data embedded in it
- Creation of Pivot Table for data analysis
- Detailed problem solving and continuous improvement scenarios
- Import metrics, work with various data elements, Reporting, track data, trending of information.
- Heavy focus will be on Broker Record Keeping (Broker Packets, Broker Requests and Broker Request Log)
- Bachelors degree in statistics, math or relevant area desired
- Good to great understanding with PowerBI
- Advanced skills with Excel and working with larger data sets
- Any past experience working with or around Global Trade reporting or analytics a plus