Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Middleville, MI 49333 US
* Developing and implementing the preventive and predictive maintenance and service program for multiple facilities.
* Strategically planning and managing capital investment designs and construction for facility projects.
* Lead corporate sustainability program and the integration of sustainability and LEED practices into facility design and construction.
* Developing and managing multi-year maintenance investment plans
* Participating and/or leading strategic growth plans and facilities selection and build-out.
* Participating in manufacturing process implementation including equipment purchase.
* Conducting weekly, monthly, and annual environmental inspections and monitoring with a high focus on plant water and air emissions.
* Overseeing environmental and/or hazardous waste disposal program to include inspections, reporting and annual training.
* Leading and implementing improvement initiatives targeted at lowering annual energy usages and costs.
* Coordinating and maintaining spill response program.
* Create and coordinate an environmental sustainability program to reduce and/or eliminate landfill waste and increase recyclability.
* Supporting and expanding existing building life safety and fire alarm system.
* Bachelor's degree in Facilities/Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent field.
* 5+ years' experience is required. Experience in a multi-site manufacturing company is preferred.
* Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to lead contracted employees in facilities or environmental improvement projects.
* Understanding of environmental compliance regulations, reporting, and monitoring.
* Ability to read prints and technical documents.
* Proficient in standard business-related computer software such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Auto CAD.
* Ability to quickly grasp and implement new ideas, concepts, and programs to improve departmental efficiency.
* Able to work varied shifts, with daily and weekend overtime as assigned.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.