Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Engineering Project Manager
Arlington, TN 38002 US
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
- Meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule, and quality measures.
- Developing project plans and driving project milestones.
- Establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and key stakeholders.
- Providing day-to-day direction to project resources.
- Ensuring effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Preparing documentation, status reports, and budgets.
- Ensuring that the projects in the portfolio deliver on time and on budget.
- Helping to coordinate project management activities across multiple sites around the world.
- Running project meetings, managing schedules, and developing strategic plans for new programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 4 or more years' experience in Engineering and/or Project Management.
- Solid track record of executing various projects/programs in an operations environment
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.