Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Engineering Document Control Coordinator
Portage, MI 49002 US
- Manages the process for planning, creating, executing, and implementing changes to engineering drawings and documents.
- Assesses the impact of changes and ensures smooth implementation of changes.
- Assists engineers in updating product designs to implement improvements or fix issues.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the cross-functional team performing and approving change tasks.
- Ensures timely and orderly release to manufacturing.
- Good to have:
- Document control systems experience
- Technical data entry management
- Analytical labs
- Degree in Engineering desired but not required.
- 3 years experience in Document Management with Engineering functions or product development/design.