Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Embedded C Software Engineer III
Zeeland, MI 49464 US
- Execution of the full development lifecycle including -- Requirements Analysis, Software Architecture, Software Design, Algorithm Design, Unit Test Development, Integration Test Development, Embedded C Software Development, Software Verification and Validation.
- Coordinating with Project Management/Engineering to meet development milestones and deadlines.
- Interfacing with Software Testing to validate proper software function and quality.
- Interfacing with Electrical Development to assure hardware/software integration.
- Coordinate with Electrical Systems for integration of software to hardware for final product function, validation, and launch to meet requirements.
- Interface with multiple Engineering teams - Mechanical, Electronics Assembly, Final Assembly, and Quality departments to support the successful development and delivery of electronic products.
- Participate in Product Launch Teams as required.
- Technical Leadership and Influence in the execution of assigned responsibilities.
- Day-to-day direction and support of other Software Engineers in the area of responsibility. (This role will mentor other junior level Staff / Team members.)
- Participate with Leadership in career development and compensation planning of software engineers in the area of responsibility.
- Assist in the recruiting and screening of candidates, as required.
- Active involvement in process improvement and compliance activities.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Technical experience in embedded software development.
- Detailed, ongoing, current knowledge of electronics components and systems.
- High proficiency in embedded C programming and real-time operating systems (RTOS).
- In-depth knowledge of embedded systems.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and spoken communication.
- High degree of initiative and ownership mentality.
- Self-confidence to dive into completely unfamiliar technical topics.
- Dedication to Innovation.
- Focus on Quality and Process Improvement.
- Fosters loyalty and effective execution through unpretentious leadership.