Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Electronics Test and Validation Technician
Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for an Electronics Test and Validation Technician for a 6 month + Contract to Hire opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Shift is Monday - Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
The Test Technician will perform a variety of technical duties using the appropriate standard practices required in the area. This role requires working knowledge of scientific and/or laboratory techniques. Also, a working knowledge of standard test & measurement equipment and practices are required. The Test Technician will work under supervision and follow general direction for work.
- Work from predefined protocols, CAD drawings, electrical schematics, diagrams, work instructions or other specifications in accordance with established lab procedures
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of company products at established company repair site or service center.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Performs maintenance, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- May communicate with field-based technicians for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact.
- Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent education in an associated discipline, or equivalent military training such as avionics, radar, power systems, electronics, etc. - REQUIRED
- 2+ years of applicable technical experience
- Associate Technical Degree with a minimum of 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Proficient with test and measurement equipment
- Proficient computer skills including office software applications
- Medical device test experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good reading and math skills
- Certifications for basic skills such as soldering
- Ability to work independently with the ability to identify and resolve issues