Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Electrical Engineer (Consumer Appliances)
Saint Joseph, MI 49085 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry has an immediate opening for a Electrical Engineer for a 12 Month Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Day to Day Duties:
In this position the Electronic Engineer Electrical will maintain system level and application understanding, Requirements management, develop and run proper documentation and process (FMEA, Block Diagram, Test Plan, open Lab requests, evaluate test results, troubleshooting, lead all other Electrical and Electronic Subsystem, represent EES with proper material in place in critical forum, manage stakeholders expectation. Strong focus on Technical, Process and stakeholders management.
- Lab work, very hands on
- Doing safety and electrical testing with the team in the lab.
- Doing multiple builds for testing with the team and supporting engineers
- Data gathered from testing will be used to help troubleshoot issues
- FMEA ( failure modes and effects analysis) is a template used to test
- Brainstorming with team on solutions and troubleshooting
- Requirements management - creating the requirements document for the system
Must have skills:
- Communication - follow test protocols, how to take that testing data, consolidate and communicate. Good communications and presentation skills.
- Electrical & Electronic Background 1-2 years experience
- Team leader, social skills
- Project management skills
- Basic Computer skills, Google Suite knowledge and experience a plus
- Electrical or Electronic Engineer 4 year degree required