Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
ERP Support Specialist
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
- ERP software administration, maintenance, training, and support of an MES system (IQMS).
- Utilizing Crystal Reports and Microsoft BI for ad-hoc Report Writing.
- Installation and support of Network, Desktop, and Mobile computing in a Microsoft environment.
- Configuring / Troubleshooting systems for Network access.
- Performing routine maintenance of computing equipment including Telecommunications.
- Computer asset management and organization.
- Troubleshoots and resolves moderately complex hardware and software problems.
- Manages system patching, updates, licensing, and security.
- Maintains server room organization.
- Assists in the management/maintenance of help desk tickets and supporting documentation.
- Provides hardware and software training to end users.
- Associates Degree or higher (or high school graduation and two years of full-time related work experience).
- 2-3 years of Manufacturing, MES, ERP software support experience.
- IQMS, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft BI are considered a plus.
- Skill in assembling and disassembling PC hardware and installing and configuring company software.
- Effective communication of complex technical information to staff at all levels of technical knowledge.
- Collaborative and Customer Service approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to diagnose complex technical issues.
- Ability to work extended and irregular hours, when necessary.
- Able to travel occasionally for training.