Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
EPIC Prelude/RTE Developer
Grand Rapids, MI 49525 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
- Works independently with customers to analyze and compile business requirements for large and/or complex applications. Using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications, and other tools, researches, designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains customer-focused programming solutions, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards, and aligning with the Information Services (IS) architectural design and customer's business needs.
- May also code, test and implement software enhancements and/or apply patches, as well as prepare the appropriate documentation to support a new system or to record modifications that have been made to existing application programs.
- Employs deep technical expertise across multiple disciplines, and a broad understanding of the set of applications for which the team is responsible, as well as the business processes supported by those applications to perform the following: drive risk assessment by developing, implementing, and evaluating system design strategies, specifications, and models; provide process leadership for work groups and lead in product/service delivery strategy and work plans; own the resolution for product, implementation and/or functionality issues, and provide deep troubleshooting support.
- Leads projects (or a phase of a project) to successful completion.
- Mentors less senior team members, and is accountable as a role model for customer service excellence.
- Provides forward-thinking technical leadership for application development, and utilizing an understanding of both the current and future states of the technology, is able to define and articulate pros, cons, and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Required Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Preferred Master's Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience related field Required
- 7 years of relevant experience that includes developing and supporting applications Preferred
- Systems development lifecycle experience, including requirements, coding, testing, and implementation Preferred
- Certified in Epic Prelude and Real Time Eligibility (RTE) - REQUIRED.
- Must have strong background and experience with RTE.