Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Orrville, OH 44667 US
- Administer key safety programs, including but not limited to Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Communication, Lockout, PPE, Contractor Communication, and Hazard Analysis.
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver engaging training sessions to both hourly workforce and management personnel to ensure compliance and foster a safety-first culture.
- Maintain a vigilant eye on compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations relating to EHS.
- Lead thorough investigations into workplace accidents, ensuring meticulous documentation and implementation of corrective actions.
- Facilitate open communication channels with government authorities, customers, vendors, and corporate management.
- Act as the ISO-14001 Champion, crafting and maintaining all necessary documentation to meet stringent ISO14001 standards.
- Manage Workers Compensation claims diligently, representing the company at hearings as necessary and maintaining all relevant files.
- Compile and analyze injury and illness data, generating detailed reports for upper management.
- Conduct periodic audits to guarantee continuous compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Safety, Occupational Safety Management, or a closely related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- In-depth working knowledge of the IATF16949/ISO14001 & 45001 standards is imperative.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) designation is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an EHS department.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives related to environmental health and safety.