Michigan, Other South Michigan
EHS Manager - Opening
Great company culture and benefits
* Ensures Company is compliant with State and Federal safety and environmental laws.
* Develop written programs to meet corporate and MIOSHA health & safety requirements.
* Develop written programs to meet corporate, federal, state and local environmental regulation, including air permitting, waste management and pollution prevention.
* Develop and present training materials to ensure compliance on State and Federal required programs and certifications such as Forklift, Crane, Respirator, Lock out Tag out, Hazard Communication, RCRA, etc.
* Complete and submit Title V reports (Air Permitting)
* Perform Emission Calculations and reporting.
* Oversee Hazardous Waste Management and Storm Water Management/Permitting.
* Audit work areas to ensure compliance with training / written programs.
* Be a resource for supervisors, group leaders and team members for the above programs.
* Keep management team informed of health & safety requirements that may affect the facility.
* Review capital requisitions for EHS impact.
* Supervises Security personnel (Guard force) and ensures that our team members, company property and assets are protected from potential safety and fire hazards as well as unlawful or undesired acts such as vandalism, theft, conspiracy and assault.
* Oversees OSHA 300 log entries and corporate reporting of same.
* Supports and participates in PPS team efforts.
* Adheres to Quality policy by exceeding customer expectations, being customer focused and supporting continuous improvement activities.
* Adheres to Safety policies and practices behavioral based safety 100% of the time.
Other duties as assigned.