Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Document Control Specialist
Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for an Document Control Specialist for a 12 month + Contract opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
Updates system logs, databases and catalogues of product, manufacturing and regulatory compliance information. Coordinates the review and revision of procedures, specifications and forms. Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness. Assists in compiling quality system documents and maintaining computerized files to support all documentation systems.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft word
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write quality documentation
- Excellent working knowledge of document control management processes and practices
- Ability to learn new concepts, coach, mentor, or train on new concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Effective analytical problem solving, judgement and decision making required.
- Proactive nature and flexibility to change gears with little notice.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and reliable