Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Document Control Specialist
Land O Lakes, FL 34638 US
Our client, a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) located just north of Tampa Florida, in Land O Lakes. Our key competitive advantage is a long history of supplying highly reliable electrical power conversion products and power engineering designs that are unique to our customers' requirements.
Our client is a proven technology leader in power conversion designs. We manufacture highly reliable, ruggedized power supplies and backup power (Uninterruptible Power Supply) products for military, aerospace, industrial and commercial power applications.
We are a rapidly growing company offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement in a positive work environment.
We are hiring a Documentation Control Specialist to add to our growing team.
- Store, manage and track company documents and data.
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures, and archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- Assist managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings,
- specifications, approvals, and related items.
- Maintain configuration control of all controlled documented information.
- Chair the Configuration Control Board (CCB) and process Enterprise Change Orders (ECOs).
- Periodically train employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction, and disaster recovery.
- Assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being highly motivated.
- Ability to stay focused and carry out tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and trustworthy with complex and sensitive documents.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills to facilitate communication with internal and external business partners.
- Computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products (including Sharepoint).
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100. Experience with ISO 10007 is a plus.
- Associate or bachelor's degree, or High School Diploma with 10+ Years' Experience in Documentation Control / Configuration Management