Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Customer Service Representative
Sturtevant, WI 53177 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative for a 3 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Must be onsite at clients locations in the Mount Pleasant
- Pull reporting of each of our discontinued Legacy items and associated customer orders from Oracle work through existing (in house) orders and monitor for any new orders coming into the system daily.
- Verify the availability of items in Oracle
- Locate the email address/phone number of the person who generated the order. Reach out to the appropriate person and advise them of the discontinuation of the item, and provide replacement if applicable along with part numbers, pricing, and SKU for the new item.
- Get the customer's confirmation of cancellation and (if applicable) addition of new item to the PO in writing.
- Make appropriate changes to the PO in Oracle
- Add applicable notes to the PO in Oracle
- Confirmation to the customer the changes have been made
- Upload documentation into OnBase
- This role will also work closely with Accounts Receivable personnel.
Must Have Skills:
- Customer Focus - minimum of 2 years' experience in customer service or sales organization environment with strong attention to detail and customer focus.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal including active listening and diplomacy required.
- Resourcefulness - ability to handle pressure situations and problem resolution autonomously
- Basic to Intermediate Excel spreadsheet skills (No pivot tables, or v look ups but able to filter, data sort)
- Nimble learning - ability to quickly learn new operating systems
- Excellent phone skills required
- HS Diploma
Additional Skills not required but a plus:
- Working knowledge/experience of Oracle ERP
- Knowledge of Google systems