Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Corporate Transportation Chauffer
Benton Harbor, MI 49022 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry has an immediate opening for a Corporate transportation Chauffer for a 8 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Part Time - On Call Role
MUST BE ON CALL 7/24
Chauffeur, under direct supervision, operates motor vehicle to chauffeur employees. May be on call beyond normal working hours to transport employees. Responsible for the appearance and proper maintenance of vehicle. May be required to maintain logs and records of activities. Requires in-depth knowledge of local roadways.
To pick up, transport, and drop off, at multiple locations, Whirlpool ground transportation passengers, employee's guests and customers.. Meet and greet, at multiple locations, Whirlpool employee's, interviewee's, customers and guests.
Fuel and wash corporate vehicles.
- Ability to acquire Chauffeur's license.
- Ability to pass a D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) physical.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Minimum of two years previous driving experience.
- Basic knowledge of the local area.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Required to work variable hours on a daily basis, and varied days during a seven day work week.
- Overtime may be required.
- Subject to being called on short notice for trips.
- Must have ability to handle daily changes to personal and work schedules.
- Professional appearance and manner required at all times.
- Privy to company confidential information
- Knowledge of Chicago a plus