Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Controls Technician (No Travel)
Wyoming, MI 49508 US
- Perform installation, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of test and assembly equipment.
- Continuous Improvement of automation processes and equipment utilization, OEE, and downtime reduction
- Installation and Programming of Equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on all Test and Assembly Equipment
- Coordinate with suppliers on necessary outside repairs and new equipment needs
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives and test equipment.
- Advises operators and technicians of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic equipment and components.
- Informs appropriate management of potential electrical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- 2+ years of experience with PLC and HMI programming in a manufacturing environment
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance