Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Montague, MI 49437 US
- Design controls systems for automated assembly cells.
- Program PLC's, HMI's and data collection systems.
- Proficiency in Cognex/Keyance/Lab View programming.
- Develop control designs with software expertise.
- Expertise with Fanuc and Denso Robotics.
- Ensure safety compliance of the automated system.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Write and implement changes in machine control programs to enhance equipment operations, meeting production and quality objectives.
- Stay current with the latest technology and recommend potential improvement upgrades to existing equipment.
- Interface with customer engineering departments to ensure [Company Name] products and processes exceed customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering to design products and systems using continuous improvement methods and design for manufacturability.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Controls, or Software Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience, or equivalent in electrical and controls engineering experience combined with a strong understanding of product engineering discipline and the application of statistical methods for process evaluation.
- Extensive experience with PLC's (Allen Bradley/Siemens/Vision Systems) and a technical background with the ability to understand test systems and customer specifications in high volume production automotive/automation.
- Experience in assembly interactions of PLCs and Coil Winding is preferred.
- This position is responsible for working effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers. This includes collaborating with operations, design, quality, purchasing, equipment suppliers, component suppliers, and end users to ensure production equipment is manufactured with the highest efficiency and dependability.
- Interested candidates are invited to send a resume's outlining their qualifications and experience relevant to the role. Please APPLY now.