Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Caledonia, MI US
- Design and troubleshoot our electrical controls systems.
- Design, build, integrate, launch and support the CI efforts of our manufacturing equipment and tools.
- Provide oversight and technical direction.
- Update and maintain controls documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience as a controls engineer, or automation/controls troubleshooting for machinery.
- AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electrical knowledge required
- Allen Bradley Controls System Background, PLC, HMI, Vision and Network configuration
- Experience with Fanuc Robot, Siemen's Step 7 and 840D
- Experience with servo motors, VFD drive and motion control.
- Experience with Cognex / Keyence vision systems, Welding controls, and Laser welding preferred