Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Contracts and Pricing Administration Specialist - Virtual
Mc Keesport, PA 15132 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Sr. Contracts and Pricing Administration Specialist for a 6 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Develops, evaluates and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Conducts research and performs competitive pricing analysis.
- Monitors ongoing competitive environment to ensure practices do not adversely impact company reputation or customer satisfaction.
- Partners with Sales/Marketing, Business Development and Finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
- Evaluates opportunities to monetize products offered initially at little to no cost or to create upsell opportunities as products are repositioned in the marketplace.
- Projects impact of pricing changes, individual promotions and rebate programs on revenue.
- Creates/administers pricing databases and coordinates implementation of pricing proposals across the organization.
Education & Special Trainings
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of business strategy, financial strategy and results, pricing and reporting and contracts preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Microsoft teams required
- Experience with Oracle and SAP systems preferred
- Must have strong Excel and PowerBI skills
- Past experience supporting and working with a Global Sales Organization preferred